When Your Whole World Changes
COVID-19 SPECIAL EDITION
- When Your Whole World Changes – COVID-19 Special Edition helps people deal with the crisis of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Based on excerpts from the Bible, this book brings unique perspectives to the experience of anxiety and suffering in the face of the global pandemic.
- There are 30 devotions that help people explore their emotions in the light of what God has to say about crisis and disaster situations.
- The devotions set out to:
- Provide relevant scripture readings
- Help frame and ask difficult questions
- Deal with fear and anxiety during lockdown and quarantine situations
- Share perspectives on the various stages of grief and loss
- Provide useful activities that can bring about comfort and build spiritual fortitude
- Give people the opportunity to journal each day in order to express their thoughts.
- This resource is an effective ministry response to COVID-19 disaster relief.
COVID-19 SPECIAL EDITION
- The Survivors is a first response to provide children with a resource during the global COVID-19 pandemic.
- It begins the process of helping children find comfort in the midst of the uncertainty and anxiety they are experiencing.
- Based on Scriptures taken from the easy-to-read NIrV Bible, it assures children of God’s love and care for them.
- It provides practical tips and exercises to build emotional resilience and spiritual fortitude.
- This guide gives children the basic tools required not just to survive the pandemic, but ultimately – through faith in Jesus and trust in God – to become overcomers.
Kiss Life is a devotional prepared to strengthen our trust in God even when desperate thoughts come to us. From the promises of God and our personal talents, we can refocus those moments when we want to end everything.
The Books of the Bible
The Books of the Bible is a fresh yet ancient presentation of Scripture, using the full NIV text. It can be used by churches and groups as part of Community Bible Experience, using 8 or 16 week reading plans. Chapter and verse numbers, study notes, cross references, footnotes and red letters have been removed and natural section breaks have been restored. The Books of the Bible are arranged in an order that helps you see the unfolding drama more easily.
The Overcomers is a first response to provide tweens and teenagers with are source during the global COVID-19 pandemic. It begins the process of helping them find comfort in the midst of the uncertainty and anxiety they are experiencing. Based on Scriptures taken from the easy-to-read NIrV Bible, it assures tweens and teenagers of God’s love and care for them. It provides practical tips and exercises to build emotional resilience and spiritual fortitude. This guide gives tweens and children the basic tools required not just to survive the pandemic, but ultimately – through faith in Jesus and trust in God – to become overcomers.
Hope in Times of Financial Crisis
This resource is a practical and spiritual guide to surviving the financial distress caused by disasters such as the global COVID-19 pandemic. It recognizes that the economic effects of a disaster will linger long after it has run its course. Hope In Times of Financial Crisis offers Bible-based reflections on the emotional and practical challenges that arise when people lose their income. The 5-chapter booklet leads the reader systematically through a constructive and faith-based response to rebuilding their finances – using practical tips and action items – and addresses topics such as; Overcoming stress, Facing fear, Developing resourcefulness, Building real hope, Finding contentment, and Living generously.