A Physicians Testimony
COVID-19 SPECIAL EDITION
- This resource helps those who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic to
explore the good news of God’s love as shown in Jesus’ sacrifice on Calvary. Jesus can
meet each person’s deepest needs, even during a frightening global crisis.
- A Physician’s Testimony Special Edition uses the Gospel of Luke as its basis.
- Chapter and verse numbers have been removed so that the text reads like the story it
was intended to be.
- The eyewitness testimony to the life and ministry of Jesus by Luke, the doctor, is
introduced in the context of an illness that threatens the whole world, and some
practical guidelines are given of how to respond to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The reader is invited to find the answers to the questions:
Who does Luke say Jesus is?
What is Jesus’ significance?
What does it mean for me?