Please pray with us for this year’s Summer Surge: Bibles to the World campaign. Pray that many lives are changed by the Bibles they’ll receive!
- Pray that God’s Spirit will move across the continent, softening people’s hearts and preparing them to receive His Word with open ears. Pray His hand will guide the teams that are preparing the Summer Surge campaign and will cover all the details and planning that goes with such a big movement.
- Pray that people will respond eagerly and be well supported by the local church, as they seek to get to know Jesus more and deepen their faith. Pray that Bibles will find their way into the hands of those who need them most.
- Pray for the thousands of people in Asia who long to have their very own Bibles. Pray that God will encourage them in their hunger for Him, and that they will ultimately be able to receive copies of His Word in their own language or dialect through the Summer Surge.
- Pray for the local churches throughout the region, particularly where they might be just starting up or even operating “underground” for fear of persecution. Pray for the leaders of these churches, that they will be filled with the Holy Spirit and able to teach and grow disciples across their communities, nations, and the greater region.
The Muslim World
- Please pray for our local partners and Christian churches in the Muslim world, where they are very much a minority. Lift them up and ask that they will have a spirit of courage and boldness as they give Bibles to and share the life-changing message of Jesus with their families, friends, and neighbors.
- Pray that as His Word goes out through the Summer Surge, God’s peace will reign in regions divided by conflict and even violence. Pray that Christians can demonstrate the love of Jesus and reach out to the vulnerable, the poor, the widows, and the orphans.
It’s only through your help that God’s life-changing Word will be put into 36 million hands around the world through the Summer Surge. Thank you for your prayers and support!
Also in this issue:
‘What you are doing with the Bible is really powerful!’
• A Word from Carl