Daily Manna for Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Daily Manna is a daily Bible devotional service provided by Biblica. The Scripture is provided in many forms and is new every day. It is a great way to receive the encouragement and hope found in the Word of God.
The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying:
“I have loved you with an everlasting love;
I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.
I will build you up again,
and you, Virgin Israel, will be rebuilt.
Again you will take up your timbrels
and go out to dance with the joyful.
Again you will plant vineyards
on the hills of Samaria;
the farmers will plant them
and enjoy their fruit.
There will be a day when watchmen cry out
on the hills of Ephraim,
‘Come, let us go up to Zion,
to the Lord our God.’”
This is what the Lord says:
“Sing with joy for Jacob;
shout for the foremost of the nations.
Make your praises heard, and say,
‘Lord, save your people,
the remnant of Israel.’
See, I will bring them from the land of the north
and gather them from the ends of the earth.
Among them will be the blind and the lame,
expectant mothers and women in labor;
a great throng will return.
They will come with weeping;
they will pray as I bring them back.
I will lead them beside streams of water
on a level path where they will not stumble,
because I am Israel’s father,
and Ephraim is my firstborn son.
“Hear the word of the Lord, you nations;
proclaim it in distant coastlands:
‘He who scattered Israel will gather them
and will watch over his flock like a shepherd.’
For the Lord will deliver Jacob
and redeem them from the hand of those stronger than they.
They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion;
they will rejoice in the bounty of the Lord—
the grain, the new wine and the olive oil,
the young of the flocks and herds.
They will be like a well-watered garden,
and they will sorrow no more.
Then young women will dance and be glad,
young men and old as well.
I will turn their mourning into gladness;
I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
I will satisfy the priests with abundance,
and my people will be filled with my bounty,”
declares the Lord.
Daily Manna RSS feeds
- Dansk | Bibelen på hverdagsdansk (BPH)
- Deutsch | Hoffnung für Alle (HOF)
- English | Amplified Bible (AMP)
- English | King James Version (KJV)
- English | New American Standard Bible (NASB)
- English | New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
- English | New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
- English | New International Version (NIV)
- English | New Living Translation (NLT)
- English | The Message (MSG)
- Español | Nueva Biblia al Día (NBD)
- Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (Castilian) (CST)
- Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (NVI)
- Français | La Bible du Semeur (BDS)
- Gikyode | New Russian Translation (NRT)
- Ilonggo | Ang Pulong Sang Dios (HLGN)
- Nederlands | Het Boek (HTB)
- Português | Nova Versão Internacional (NVI-PT)
- Português | O Livro (OL)
- Română | Nouă Traducere În Limba Română (NTLR)
- Svenska | Nya Levande Bibeln (SVL)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный Перевод) (CARS)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия для Таджикистана (CARST)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия с «Аллахом» (CARSA)
- العربية | Ketab El Hayat (NAV)
- ภาษาไทย | Thai New Contemporary Bible (TNCV)
- 한국어 | Korean Living Bible (KLB)
- 日本語 | Japanese Living Bible (JLB)
- 汉语 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (Simplified) (CCB)
- 汉语 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (Traditional) (CCBT)
- 汉语 | Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS)