Over the years Biblica has received many questions about the Bible. Listed below are answers to many of these questions. We hope you find these interesting and helpful.
- What is the Bible?
- Who Wrote the Bible?
- When was the Bible written?
- What is the main message of the Bible?
- Is the Bible inspired?
- Is the Bible true?
- How were the books of the Bible chosen?
- Why do some Bibles have a section called the Apocrypha?
- Why so much war in the Old Testament?
- Is the Bible still relevant today?
- In what language was the Bible first written?
- What are the Dead Sea Scrolls?
- Why are there so many versions of the Bible in English?
- Do Jews and Christians basically have the same religion?
- Is the Bible we have today in English the same as the original Bible?
- Is the Bible at odds with science?
- In the Bible we read about "the law". What does this mean?
- How was the Bible distributed before the printing press was invented in 1455
- How many different languages has the Bible been translated into?
- Will the Bible of the future be the same as the one we have today?
Published Thursday, December 26, 2013