Call To Prayer highlights the Scripture translation, publishing, and outreach needs through the ministry of Biblica. Thank you for joining us in this vital prayer ministry as we seek to provide the Word of God around the world.
Oh, that their hearts would be inclined to fear me and keep all my commands always, so that it might go well with them and their children forever! Deuteronomy 5:29, NIV
- Pray for our children’s outreach among Muslim communities. Many areas are hostile to the gospel—pray that our outreach would teach them the love of Christ. Pray also that the Lord would destroy any scheme of opposition to our children’s ministry in these communities throughout Brunei, East Timor, Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
- Pray for wisdom, strength and good health for our staff as they travel to rural areas to share the gospel with children.
- The Reach 4 Life program has been recognized by Thailand’s government and officially sponsored by the Thai Health Promotion Foundation. Praise God that He has opened these doors to freely share the gospel in schools. Pray that many young people’s hearts would be softened through God’s Word. Please pray specifically for students at Bangkok Christian College, Saint Louis Suksa, Wat Intaram School, and Bangkok Bible Seminary.
Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6
- Pray for our partners, the local churches, as they nurture children’s faith after hearing the gospel message during Biblica’s Children for Christ outreach. Pray the children will continue to grow deeper in faith and have an impact on their entire family to accept Jesus as Savior.
- Pray for children in Europe as Biblica reaches out through our Children for Christ program. Pray that our Bible Adventures curriculum would successfully communicate the gospel message to children, and the children in orphanages and churches receive the gospel with open hearts.
- Pray for the safety of children and their families in Latin America, where drug-related violence is constant. Addictions, broken families, crime and corruption, greed are part of many children’s everyday lives. Pray that the children would learn they have a God who loves and cares for them.
Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them fade from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them. Deuteronomy 4:9, NIV
- Every year around 800,000 people are trafficked, and around 1.2 million children are used by the global commercial sex trade. Pray that the bonds of slavery would be broken and the peace of Christ would reign in the hearts of both the victims and the offenders.
- A staggering 14.2 million children have lost one or both parents to AIDS in Africa. Pray that the impact of Biblica’s Reach 4 Life AIDS-prevention ministry would help break the vicious cycle of this devastating disease.
- Pray for continued social change seen as a result of Reach 4 Life. As children’s behavior changes, they gain a sense of responsibility, purpose, and hope. These changes have a positive effect on children’s schoolwork and their relationships.
All your children will be taught by the LORD, and great will be their peace. Isaiah 54:3
- Pray for the teachers that Biblica is training to bring the hope of the gospel to children. Many are willing to serve, but few have the training needed to deliver the Word accurately to children. Pray that many young people come to Christ as a result.
- Pray for funding, resources, and safety for all who work with children worldwide. Many Christian staff risk persecution, and many are in need of more volunteers and resources.
- Pray for the Christ-centered impact of each child touched by Biblicaʼs outreach around the world. Pray for each child’s release from spiritual, economic, social and physical poverty in Jesusʼ name.
/* LEAVE FOR VISUAL DESIGN