Daily Manna for Sunday, April 15, 2018
Daily Manna is a daily Bible devotional service provided by Biblica. The Scripture is provided in many forms and is new every day. It is a great way to receive the encouragement and hope found in the Word of God.
That’s exactly what Jesus did. He didn’t make it easy for himself by avoiding people’s troubles, but waded right in and helped out. “I took on the troubles of the troubled,” is the way Scripture puts it. Even if it was written in Scripture long ago, you can be sure it’s written for us. God wants the combination of his steady, constant calling and warm, personal counsel in Scripture to come to characterize us, keeping us alert for whatever he will do next. May our dependably steady and warmly personal God develop maturity in you so that you get along with each other as well as Jesus gets along with us all. Then we’ll be a choir—not our voices only, but our very lives singing in harmony in a stunning anthem to the God and Father of our Master Jesus!
So reach out and welcome one another to God’s glory. Jesus did it; now you do it! Jesus, staying true to God’s purposes, reached out in a special way to the Jewish insiders so that the old ancestral promises would come true for them. As a result, the non-Jewish outsiders have been able to experience mercy and to show appreciation to God. Just think of all the Scriptures that will come true in what we do! For instance:
Then I’ll join outsiders in a hymn-sing;
I’ll sing to your name!
And this one:
Outsiders and insiders, rejoice together!
People of all nations, celebrate God!
All colors and races, give hearty praise!
And Isaiah’s word:
There’s the root of our ancestor Jesse,
breaking through the earth and growing tree tall,
Tall enough for everyone everywhere to see and take hope!
Oh! May the God of green hope fill you up with joy, fill you up with peace, so that your believing lives, filled with the life-giving energy of the Holy Spirit, will brim over with hope!
Daily Manna RSS feeds
- Dansk | Bibelen på hverdagsdansk (BPH)
- Deutsch | Hoffnung für Alle (HOF)
- English | Amplified Bible (AMP)
- English | King James Version (KJV)
- English | New American Standard Bible (NASB)
- English | New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
- English | New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
- English | New International Version (NIV)
- English | New Living Translation (NLT)
- English | The Message (MSG)
- Español | Nueva Biblia al Día (NBD)
- Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (Castilian) (CST)
- Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (NVI)
- Français | La Bible du Semeur (BDS)
- Ilonggo | Ang Pulong Sang Dios (HLGN)
- Nederlands | Het Boek (HTB)
- Português | Nova Versão Internacional (NVI-PT)
- Português | O Livro (OL)
- Română | Nouă Traducere În Limba Română (NTLR)
- Russian | New Russian Translation (NRT)
- Svenska | Nya Levande Bibeln (SVL)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный Перевод) (CARS)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия для Таджикистана (CARST)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия с «Аллахом» (CARSA)
- العربية | Ketab El Hayat (NAV)
- ภาษาไทย | Thai New Contemporary Bible (TNCV)
- 한국어 | Korean Living Bible (KLB)
- 日本語 | Japanese Living Bible (JLB)
- 汉语 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (Simplified) (CCB)
- 汉语 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (Traditional) (CCBT)
- 汉语 | Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS)