Daily Manna for Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Daily Manna is a daily Bible devotional service provided by Biblica. The Scripture is provided in many forms and is new every day. It is a great way to receive the encouragement and hope found in the Word of God.
If you really want to gain knowledge, you must begin by having respect for the Lord.
But foolish people hate wisdom and instruction.
My son, listen to your father’s advice.
Don’t turn away from your mother’s teaching.
What they teach you will be like a beautiful crown on your head.
It will be like a chain to decorate your neck.
My son, if sinful men tempt you,
don’t give in to them.
They might say, “Come along with us.
Let’s hide and wait to kill someone who hasn’t done anything wrong.
Let’s catch some harmless person in our trap.
Let’s swallow them alive, as the grave does.
Let’s swallow them whole, like those who go down into the pit.
We’ll get all kinds of valuable things.
We’ll fill our houses with what we steal.
Cast lots with us for what they own.
We’ll share everything we take from them.”
My son, don’t go along with them.
Don’t even set your feet on their paths.
They are always in a hurry to sin.
They are quick to spill someone’s blood.
How useless it is to spread a net
where every bird can see it!
Those who hide and wait will spill their own blood.
They will be caught in their own trap.
That’s what happens to everyone
who goes after money in the wrong way.
That kind of money takes away
the life of those who get it.
Daily Manna RSS feeds
- Dansk | Bibelen på hverdagsdansk (BPH)
- Deutsch | Hoffnung für Alle (HOF)
- English | Amplified Bible (AMP)
- English | King James Version (KJV)
- English | New American Standard Bible (NASB)
- English | New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
- English | New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
- English | New International Version (NIV)
- English | New Living Translation (NLT)
- English | The Message (MSG)
- Español | Nueva Biblia al Día (NBD)
- Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (Castilian) (CST)
- Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (NVI)
- Français | La Bible du Semeur (BDS)
- Ilonggo | Ang Pulong Sang Dios (HLGN)
- Nederlands | Het Boek (HTB)
- Português | Nova Versão Internacional (NVI-PT)
- Português | O Livro (OL)
- Română | Nouă Traducere În Limba Română (NTLR)
- Svenska | Nya Levande Bibeln (SVL)
- Русский | New Russian Translation (NRT)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный Перевод) (CARS)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия для Таджикистана (CARST)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия с «Аллахом» (CARSA)
- العربية | Ketab El Hayat (NAV)
- ภาษาไทย | Thai New Contemporary Bible (TNCV)
- 한국어 | Korean Living Bible (KLB)
- 日本語 | Japanese Living Bible (JLB)
- 汉语 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (Simplified) (CCB)
- 汉语 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (Traditional) (CCBT)
- 汉语 | Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS)