Daily Manna for Monday, February 22, 2016
Daily Manna is a daily Bible devotional service provided by Biblica. The Scripture is provided in many forms and is new every day. It is a great way to receive the encouragement and hope found in the Word of God.
Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Daily Manna RSS feeds
- Dansk | Bibelen på hverdagsdansk (BPH)
- Deutsch | Hoffnung für Alle (HOF)
- English | Amplified Bible (AMP)
- English | King James Version (KJV)
- English | New American Standard Bible (NASB)
- English | New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
- English | New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
- English | New International Version (NIV)
- English | New Living Translation (NLT)
- English | The Message (MSG)
- Español | Nueva Biblia al Día (NBD)
- Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (Castilian) (CST)
- Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (NVI)
- Français | La Bible du Semeur (BDS)
- Ilonggo | Ang Pulong Sang Dios (HLGN)
- Nederlands | Het Boek (HTB)
- Português | Nova Versão Internacional (NVI-PT)
- Português | O Livro (OL)
- Română | Nouă Traducere În Limba Română (NTLR)
- Svenska | Nya Levande Bibeln (SVL)
- Русский | New Russian Translation (NRT)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный Перевод) (CARS)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия для Таджикистана (CARST)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия с «Аллахом» (CARSA)
- العربية | Ketab El Hayat (NAV)
- ภาษาไทย | Thai New Contemporary Bible (TNCV)
- 한국어 | Korean Living Bible (KLB)
- 日本語 | Japanese Living Bible (JLB)
- 汉语 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (Simplified) (CCB)
- 汉语 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (Traditional) (CCBT)
- 汉语 | Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS)