There’s no video footage of Jesus preaching to the masses, but you can bet His message was filled with passion. And His purpose for entering any city was always crystal clear.
In Mark 1:38, Jesus says to his disciples, “Let us go somewhere else – to the nearby villages – so I can preach there also. That is why I have come” (NIV).
Jesus longed to connect with overlooked, unreached people in a way that cut straight to their hearts to reach them with His love.
That’s why Biblica has partnered with Streetlights, a multimedia Bible production team with a heart to get the Word to the streets.
The goal: to translate parts of the Bible in hip-hop and digital formats to reach youth around the world.
Streetlights has also produced a series of videos to promote the project. Watch this video to feel the passion that goes into these recordings.
Millions of Spanish-speaking urban youth who are influenced and motivated by hip-hop culture have never heard the Gospel.
Also in this issue:
- Here’s what the face of possible looks like
- Daily encouragement and guidance – delivered!
- Your prayers empower the spread of the Gospel
- A Word from Geof, President/CEO of Biblica
Latest posts by Biblica Staff (see all)
- Three Decades, Two Families, One Mission—and a Gift that Will Impact Generations for Eternity - November 9, 2018
- How John 3:16 Became the Best-Known Bible Verse in the World - November 6, 2018
- Do Modern Bibles Such as the NIV Leave Out Verses? - November 2, 2018