Children are often the most vulnerable, but also the most open to learning more about the Good News of Jesus. That’s why it’s vital that we take every opportunity God gives us to reach as many of these young people as we can, and give them the necessary tools to understand the Gospel. Together, we can help them become deeply rooted in the Word, and we can also spread the Good News to others.
When you give to Biblica, you help translate and distribute God’s Word into languages as diverse as Arabic, French, Hindi, Spanish, Ukrainian, Tagalog (Philippines) – and many more – to reach millions of children in:
• South Africa
• Northern Africa
• Middle East
• South Asia
Thank you for helping to reach millions of children all around the world, as you give and pray to support our Bibles to Children campaign!
Also in this issue:
- Young People Like Kojo Are Being Transformed Through You
- Q&A With Carl
- Kids in the Philippines: ‘We need Bibles’
- A Word From Carl
Latest posts by Biblica Staff (see all)
- How To Pray When God Says “No” - April 11, 2018
- The Inspiring Story of How the NIV Bible Became a Reality - March 20, 2018
- Hatred and Terror Were the Norm Here, But God’s Word is Changing That - March 15, 2018