Thank you for being a part of Biblica’s 2018 Summer Surge campaign to help reach 10 million people with the Word of God!
It was a God-sized goal, but God was gracious to move in the hearts of generous friends like you, and we’re thrilled to share that we met our Summer Surge goal in full.
Now, millions of people all over the world who are desperate for real hope will have the chance to find that hope in Jesus Christ, the One who makes all things possible.
You helped provide print Bibles, digital Bibles, audio Bibles, and Bible engagement tools, so more people around the world can know “God our Savior, the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas” (Psalm 65:5 NIV).
Let’s pray that millions of lives will be transformed, as more people can now read and share God’s Word in their own language, thanks to friends like you!
Also in this issue:
- Believers who’ve lost everything danced for joy when you helped bring them the hope of God’s Word
- Q&A with Biblica’s new CEO
- Chinese tourists are “wowed” by God’s love – thanks to you!
- Leave a lasting legacy for Jesus
- A Word from Geof
Latest posts by Biblica Staff (see all)
- Three Decades, Two Families, One Mission—and a Gift that Will Impact Generations for Eternity - November 9, 2018
- How John 3:16 Became the Best-Known Bible Verse in the World - November 6, 2018
- Do Modern Bibles Such as the NIV Leave Out Verses? - November 2, 2018