Have you considered leaving a gift to Biblica in your will?
Your legacy gift can continue advancing the Gospel AND help you avoid taxes on some of your assets… so it’s certainly worth thinking about.
And now is a good time to consider taking out a charitable gift annuity—because on July 1 of this year, annuity rates were increased. That makes it even better for you to use annuities for charitable giving to Biblica, so you can enjoy the income stream and tax advantages while helping share the Gospel.
Please contact Biblica’s donor relations and legacy manager, Larry Chinn, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-867-2624, to discuss the benefits of providing a bequest or charitable gift annuity. Your conversation will be kept confidential and without obligation.
Email or call today to find out how you can maximize what God has given you to benefit your loved ones and reach more of the world with God’s Word.
Also in this issue:
- Believers who’ve lost everything danced for joy when you helped bring them the hope of God’s Word
- What a summer! Thank you for your generosity
- Q&A with Biblica’s New CEO
- Chinese tourists are “wowed” by God’s love – thanks to you!
- A Word from Geof
Latest posts by Biblica Staff (see all)
- Bring Your Bible to School Day, October 4th, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- 7 Fascinating Facts That Will Change How You Read the Book of Daniel - October 2, 2018
- YouVersion’s New App Lets You Literally Picture Your Life Through the Lens of God’s Word - September 6, 2018