Your investment in Biblica changes lives—not just in the here and now, but for eternity!
Here are some of the tax-saving options for you to impact even more lives in Jesus’ name through planned giving:
Gifts of appreciated stock are easy and provide a full tax deduction for the full value and avoid capital gains taxes. Simply (1) Contact your broker or financial institution; (2) Provide this information: Charity Name: Biblica, Inc.; Account #: 1907-9044; Charles Schwab DTC #: 0164; and (3) Inform us of your gift at [email protected]. Thank you!
IRA Charitable Rollovers are also easy and avoid tax liabilities on the required distribution. You can direct all or part of that distribution to Biblica. Contact your financial advisor and make sure to ask them to wire the cash or have a check written directly to Biblica – The International Bible Society.
To find out more about the benefits of planned giving, please contact Biblica’s legacy manager, Larry Chinn at [email protected] or 719-867-2624. Your call will be kept in confidence and without obligation.
Also in this issue:
- Operation Access: You’re helping Muslims like Reem encounter the Living Word!
- 2 months. 25 countries. 1.8 million people. And YOU.
- Thank you for shining the light of Christ into the Muslim world’s darkest places!
- A Word from Geof
Latest posts by Biblica Staff (see all)
- Three Decades, Two Families, One Mission—and a Gift that Will Impact Generations for Eternity - November 9, 2018
- How John 3:16 Became the Best-Known Bible Verse in the World - November 6, 2018
- Do Modern Bibles Such as the NIV Leave Out Verses? - November 2, 2018