Translation is a painstaking task. Teams labor unseen for years – meticulously working to open up the wonders of God’s Word in new versions that are both accurate and accessible.
It’s only through your partnership that this vital long-term work can commence, be sustained, and be completed. That’s why it’s thrilling to announce that, thanks to friends like you, 15 new African translations were recently finished!
Already, some of these new versions are reaching people’s hands and hearts in Zimbabwe and Nigeria. And soon to follow will be Scriptures destined for Ghana, Rwanda, Chad, Ethiopia, Burundi, and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
These new translations open up God’s Word in languages and dialects spoken by 15 million people in some of the most difficult to reach African nations – which is why your support matters so much. Thank you for your faithful generosity!
Also in this issue:
- You’re setting prisoners free on the inside!
- Boris’s Bible hunger is being satisfied… thanks to friends like you!
- You’re making this new project possible… Empowering kids in the Philippines to Reach4 Life!
- A Word from Geof
Latest posts by Biblica Staff (see all)
- Matt Forté’s ‘True vs. Truth’ Podcast Exposes the Self-Defined Truth of Our Culture - October 2, 2019
- Matt Forté’s New Winning Season - June 5, 2019
- Discover Truth: Ask your question today! - April 5, 2019