Your generous support helps make it possible for Biblica to send special children’s Bibles to needy kids around the world – and we’re so grateful! But there’s a great need for more children’s Bibles in places like the Philippines. We asked one of our Filipino partners why your support right now is so important…
What impact does God’s Word have on these children?
“It gives them hope and encouragement… they know that God has a better plan for their lives. They want to learn about the stories in the Bible.”
Why are children’s Bibles so important to you?
“We have activities where they do coloring and learn stories in the Bible…. We give them loose leaflets, but they’re asking me for Bibles… they want Bibles that are illustrated so they can understand. Most [of the Bibles] we have are just words. We have a great need for Bibles for children!”
Also in this issue:
- Young People Like Kojo Are Being Transformed Through You
- You’re Telling Many Precious Kids About Jesus
- Q&A With Carl
- A Word From Carl
Latest posts by Biblica Staff (see all)
- Three Decades, Two Families, One Mission—and a Gift that Will Impact Generations for Eternity - November 9, 2018
- How John 3:16 Became the Best-Known Bible Verse in the World - November 6, 2018
- Do Modern Bibles Such as the NIV Leave Out Verses? - November 2, 2018