After you’ve spent a lifetime investing in God’s Kingdom work, why not leave a legacy gift to impact more lives with the Gospel after you’ve gone home to the Lord?
By naming Biblica in your will or estate plans, you can lower your estate taxes and ensure your legacy makes an eternal impact.
For more information, contact Larry Chinn, Biblica’s legacy manager, at 719-867-2624 or [email protected] Your conversation will be confidential and without obligation.
Alternatively, you can contact your financial advisor or lawyer and ask them to include Biblica in your will. Let us know if you need information or wording and don’t forget to inform us so we can recognize your contribution. Thank you for considering how you can continue changing lives with the Gospel!
Also in this issue:
- You’re opening God’s Word for young people like Li
- Cyclone survivors say: ‘We thank God for you’
- Muslims are being transformed by God’s love as they read the Bibles you help provide
- A Word from Geof
Latest posts by Biblica Staff (see all)
- Matt Forté’s ‘True vs. Truth’ Podcast Exposes the Self-Defined Truth of Our Culture - October 2, 2019
- Matt Forté’s New Winning Season - June 5, 2019
- Discover Truth: Ask your question today! - April 5, 2019