…to bring hope to India’s most vulnerable women and children.
Where do you turn for true hope in times of deep distress? God’s Word.
It’s something we take for granted. But it’s a blessing you’re helping provide for some of India’s most at-risk women and children… for the very first time.
Yes, thanks to friends like you, Project Asha (meaning “hope” in Hindi) is now up and running to provide a special version of the Gospel of John for women and girls rescued from prostitution and sex trafficking in India.
These special Gospels you’re providing include testimonies from abused women who’ve found new life and lasting hope in Christ. These Project Asha Scriptures will be distributed via safe houses and refuges across India, and they will also equip and empower local churches to reach out to at-risk women in their communities.
Thank you for providing God’s Word for India’s vulnerable women and girls – you’re bringing true hope to the hopeless!
Watch this space so we can keep you posted about all the brand-new outreach opportunities in 2019 that you’re helping make possible through your generosity!
Also in this issue:
- God is using you to seek and save the lost!
- Here’s what the face of possible looks like
- Imagine… opening God’s Word to the unreached children of West Africa!
- You can help give God’s Word to 25,000 in rural China!
- A Word from Geof
Latest posts by Biblica Staff (see all)
- Three Decades, Two Families, One Mission—and a Gift that Will Impact Generations for Eternity - November 9, 2018
- How John 3:16 Became the Best-Known Bible Verse in the World - November 6, 2018
- Do Modern Bibles Such as the NIV Leave Out Verses? - November 2, 2018