Together with you, Biblica is working to reach 6,000 remote communities along South America’s Amazon River with God’s Word.
Most Amazon villagers are poor and illiterate. But together we can reach them with an innovative device called “The Proclaimer.” It allows people who can’t afford the Bible (or read it) to hear God’s Word in a language they understand – in this case, Portuguese. These devices will be delivered by boat, along with training so the villagers know how to use them.
The total cost of this project is $250,000. If fully funded, these resources are expected to impact an estimated 2,500,000 people over the next five years. What incredible potential!
Please pray that this project comes to fruition, bringing the hope of God’s Word to people in desperate need. With your support and because of the powerful God we serve, all things are possible!
Also in this issue:
- Pray for lives to be transformed through these three big outreach opportunities
- Accessible Bibles
- India Sports Outreach
- Thanks to you, prisoners’ hearts are set free
- A Word from Stephen
Latest posts by Biblica Staff (see all)
- Three Decades, Two Families, One Mission—and a Gift that Will Impact Generations for Eternity - November 9, 2018
- How John 3:16 Became the Best-Known Bible Verse in the World - November 6, 2018
- Do Modern Bibles Such as the NIV Leave Out Verses? - November 2, 2018