Many young people in India are trapped in poverty, drug addiction, and religious rituals. But through Biblica’s partnership with Sports Coalition India, you can help lead many of them to Christ through sports!
Together, we can disciple hard-to-reach youth – including Hindus, Muslims, persecuted Christians, and those involved in drugs – by showing them Jesus’ love through Scripture in their native language. Young people from the slums are being reached and discipled as God uses this unique ministry to break barriers and soften hearts.
Through sports-related outreach activities, Biblica steps in to disciple these young people with God’s plan for sex, relationships, and their future, using a sports-focused Scripture resource called The Game of Life.
Please pray as together we seek to complete funding to put The Game of Life into the hands of 100,000 young people, so their lives can be transformed. Thank you!
Also in this issue:
- Pray for lives to be transformed through these three big outreach opportunities
- The Amazonian Project
- Accessible Bibles
- Thanks to you, prisoners’ hearts are set free
- A Word from Stephen
Latest posts by Biblica Staff (see all)
- YouVersion’s New App Lets You Literally Picture Your Life Through the Lens of God’s Word - September 6, 2018
- The Impact of Changing Language on the Unchanging Word of God - September 5, 2018
- For Less than 67 Cents, You Can Introduce a Young Person in India to Jesus - August 31, 2018