You may be surprised to hear what the great theologian Karl Barth said when someone asked him to summarize the essence of his many sermons and books.
He simply replied: “Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so.”
As you partner with us to send children’s Bibles and scriptural resources to at-risk kids around the world, you’re putting the truth of that song into millions of young hearts.
Thanks to you, a child in need will know: Jesus loves me. Because the Bible you gave them says so. And you’ve given them a tool to share that transforming truth with many others.
Our world is aching for truth like that. Whether it’s dealing with the struggles of terrorism or the challenges of raising kids in a godless generation, we need more engagement with God’s Word so our lives, our culture, and our world are turned around.
That’s why I thank God for you. Because together we can press forward with some other exciting initiatives in 2017, so more unreached people can be transformed by His Word.
Together, we can reach more prisoners with our Free on the Inside Bible… reach adults with learning disabilities through the first Accessible Bible… and potentially reach 4 billion people with God’s Word through a whole array of new translations.
It’s going to be a life-changing year together.
And it’s your passion to see lives transformed by the power of God’s Word that helps make it all possible. Thank you!
Yours in Christ,
Dr. Carl A. Moeller
CEO, Biblica – The International Bible Society
Also in this issue:
- Young People Like Kojo Are Being Transformed Through You
- You’re Telling Many Precious Kids About Jesus
- Q&A With Carl
- Kids in the Philippines: ‘We need Bibles’
Latest posts by Biblica Staff (see all)
- Three Decades, Two Families, One Mission—and a Gift that Will Impact Generations for Eternity - November 9, 2018
- How John 3:16 Became the Best-Known Bible Verse in the World - November 6, 2018
- Do Modern Bibles Such as the NIV Leave Out Verses? - November 2, 2018