Daily Manna for Thursday, July 20, 2017
Daily Manna is a daily Bible devotional service provided by Biblica. The Scripture is provided in many forms and is new every day. It is a great way to receive the encouragement and hope found in the Word of God.
Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Daily Manna RSS feeds
- Dansk | Bibelen på hverdagsdansk (BPH)
- Deutsch | Hoffnung für Alle (HOF)
- English | Amplified Bible (AMP)
- English | King James Version (KJV)
- English | New American Standard Bible (NASB)
- English | New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
- English | New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
- English | New International Version (NIV)
- English | New Living Translation (NLT)
- English | The Message (MSG)
- Español | Nueva Biblia al Día (NBD)
- Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (Castilian) (CST)
- Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (NVI)
- Français | La Bible du Semeur (BDS)
- Ilonggo | Ang Pulong Sang Dios (HLGN)
- Nederlands | Het Boek (HTB)
- Português | Nova Versão Internacional (NVI-PT)
- Português | O Livro (OL)
- Română | Nouă Traducere În Limba Română (NTLR)
- Svenska | Nya Levande Bibeln (SVL)
- Русский | New Russian Translation (NRT)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный Перевод) (CARS)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия для Таджикистана (CARST)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия с «Аллахом» (CARSA)
- العربية | Ketab El Hayat (NAV)
- ภาษาไทย | Thai New Contemporary Bible (TNCV)
- 한국어 | Korean Living Bible (KLB)
- 日本語 | Japanese Living Bible (JLB)
- 汉语 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (Simplified) (CCB)
- 汉语 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (Traditional) (CCBT)
- 汉语 | Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS)