Daily Manna is a daily Bible devotional service provided by Biblica. The Scripture is provided in many forms and is new every day. It is a great way to receive the encouragement and hope found in the Word of God.
When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.
For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.
And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.
And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes?
And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing.
But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth.
And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.
Daily Manna RSS feeds
Daily Manna is available via RSS feeds....
- Cebuano | Ang Pulong Sa Dios (APSD-CEB)
- Čeština | Slovo na cestu (SNC)
- Dansk | Bibelen på hverdagsdansk (BPH)
- Deutsch | Hoffnung für Alle (HOF)
- English | Amplified Bible (AMP)
- English | King James Version (KJV)
- English | The Message (MSG)
- English | New American Standard Bible (NASB)
- English | New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
- English | New International Version (NIV)
- English | New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
- English | New Living Translation (NLT)
- Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (Castilian) (CST)
- Español | Nueva Biblia al Día (NBD)
- Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (NVI)
- Français | La Bible du Semeur (BDS)
- Hrvatski | Knijga O Kristu (CRO)
- Ilongo | Ang Pulong Sang Dios (HLGN)
- Italiano | La Bibbia della Gioia (BDG)
- Kiswahili | Neno: Bibilia Takatifu (SNT)
- Nederlands | Het Boek (HTB)
- Norsk | En Levende Bok (LB)
- Polski | Słowo Życia (SZ-PL)
- Português | Nova Versão Internacional (NVI-PT)
- Português | O Livro (OL)
- Quichua | Mushuj Testamento Diospaj Shimi (MTDS)
- Română | Nouă Traducere În Limba Română (NTLR)
- Slovenčina | Nádej pre kazdého (NPK)
- Svenska | Nya Levande Bibeln (SVL)
- Tɕɥi | Nkwa Asem (NA-TWI)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный Перевод) (CARS)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия с «Аллахом» (CARSA)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия для Таджикистана (CARST)
- Русский | New Russian Translation (NRT)
- עברית | Habrit Hakhadasha/Haderekh (HHH)
- العربية | Arabic Life Application Bible (ALAB)
- العربية | Ketab El Hayat (NAV)
- ไทย | Thai New Contemporary Bible (TNCV)
- 中文 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (CCB)
- 中文 | Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS)