Daily Manna is a daily Bible devotional service provided by Biblica. The Scripture is provided in many forms and is new every day. It is a great way to receive the encouragement and hope found in the Word of God.
Jesus Sends Out the Twelve
Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.
These are the names of the twelve apostles: first, Simon (who is called Peter) and his brother Andrew; James son of Zebedee, and his brother John; Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus; Simon the Zealot and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him.
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.
“Do not get any gold or silver or copper to take with you in your belts— no bag for the journey or extra shirt or sandals or a staff, for the worker is worth his keep.
Daily Manna RSS feeds
Daily Manna is available via RSS feeds....
- Cebuano | Ang Pulong Sa Dios (APSD-CEB)
- Čeština | Slovo na cestu (SNC)
- Dansk | Bibelen på hverdagsdansk (BPH)
- Deutsch | Hoffnung für Alle (HOF)
- English | Amplified Bible (AMP)
- English | King James Version (KJV)
- English | The Message (MSG)
- English | New American Standard Bible (NASB)
- English | New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
- English | New International Version (NIV)
- English | New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
- English | New Living Translation (NLT)
- Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (Castilian) (CST)
- Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (NVI)
- Français | La Bible du Semeur (BDS)
- Hrvatski | Knijga O Kristu (CRO)
- Ilongo | Ang Pulong Sang Dios (HLGN)
- Italiano | La Bibbia della Gioia (BDG)
- Kiswahili | Neno: Bibilia Takatifu (SNT)
- Nederlands | Het Boek (HTB)
- Norsk | En Levende Bok (LB)
- Polski | Słowo Życia (SZ-PL)
- Português | Nova Versão Internacional (NVI-PT)
- Português | O Livro (OL)
- Quichua | Mushuj Testamento Diospaj Shimi (MTDS)
- Română | Nouă Traducere În Limba Română (NTLR)
- Slovenčina | Nádej pre kazdého (NPK)
- Svenska | Nya Levande Bibeln (SVL)
- Tɕɥi | Nkwa Asem (NA-TWI)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный Перевод) (CARS)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия с «Аллахом» (CARSA)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия для Таджикистана (CARST)
- Русский | Slovo Zhizny (SZ)
- עברית | Habrit Hakhadasha/Haderekh (HHH)
- العربية | Arabic Life Application Bible (ALAB)
- ไทย | Thai New Contemporary Bible (TNCV)
- 中文 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (CCB)
- 中文 | Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS)