Daily Manna is a daily Bible devotional service provided by Biblica. The Scripture is provided in many forms and is new every day. It is a great way to receive the encouragement and hope found in the Word of God.
And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.
These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,
Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.
Daily Manna RSS feeds
Daily Manna is available via RSS feeds....
- Cebuano | Ang Pulong Sa Dios (APSD-CEB)
- Čeština | Slovo na cestu (SNC)
- Dansk | Bibelen på hverdagsdansk (BPH)
- Deutsch | Hoffnung für Alle (HOF)
- English | Amplified Bible (AMP)
- English | King James Version (KJV)
- English | The Message (MSG)
- English | New American Standard Bible (NASB)
- English | New International Reader's Version (NIRV)
- English | New International Version (NIV)
- English | New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
- English | New Living Translation (NLT)
- Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (Castilian) (CST)
- Español | Nueva Biblia al Día (NBD)
- Español | Nueva Versión Internacional (NVI)
- Français | La Bible du Semeur (BDS)
- Hrvatski | Knijga O Kristu (CRO)
- Ilongo | Ang Pulong Sang Dios (HLGN)
- Italiano | La Bibbia della Gioia (BDG)
- Kiswahili | Neno: Bibilia Takatifu (SNT)
- Nederlands | Het Boek (HTB)
- Norsk | En Levende Bok (LB)
- Polski | Słowo Życia (SZ-PL)
- Português | Nova Versão Internacional (NVI-PT)
- Português | O Livro (OL)
- Quichua | Mushuj Testamento Diospaj Shimi (MTDS)
- Română | Nouă Traducere În Limba Română (NTLR)
- Slovenčina | Nádej pre kazdého (NPK)
- Svenska | Nya Levande Bibeln (SVL)
- Tɕɥi | Nkwa Asem (NA-TWI)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный Перевод) (CARS)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия с «Аллахом» (CARSA)
- Русский | Священное Писание (Восточный перевод), версия для Таджикистана (CARST)
- Русский | Slovo Zhizny (SZ)
- עברית | Habrit Hakhadasha/Haderekh (HHH)
- العربية | Arabic Life Application Bible (ALAB)
- ไทย | Thai New Contemporary Bible (TNCV)
- 中文 | Chinese Contemporary Bible (CCB)
- 中文 | Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS)